US CORPORATE OFFICE POSITIONS:
Customer Service Manager
Reports to: COO
Status: Full-time, Regular
Classification: Exempt, Salary
Location: US Corporate Office – SF, CA
The Customer Service Manager will initially manage the US customer service team (3 people), and taking on the UK customer service group (3 people) at a time to be determined. Meri Meri is looking for an individual to own the customer order fulfillment cycle on a day to day basis to continue supporting our business growth. The role requires attention to detail, hands-on obsessive organization skills, and a spirit to forge new ground in leveraging systems and processes to accomplish objectives. The position is 50% managing and 50% doing.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Advise and Manage Customer Service Representatives and Key Account representatives
- Maintain consistency between US and UK customer service processes
- Ensure customer satisfaction (problem solving)
- Make sure orders are handled within set service levels (SLA)
- Maintain and update customer files to support DC operations
- Follow up with stores and reps on pending orders
- Liaison with all other departments
- Gather credit data for customers seeking credit terms
- Perform all other duties as assigned
- Customer Service/Communication Skills: Excellent conflict resolution, by listening and effective communication, with customers. An expert communicator will be able to listen effectively to find the root cause of issues, and communicate clearly and in a friendly way to solve the issue and keep the customer happy.
- Leadership Skills: Customer service managers will need to motivate the team, integrate with other departments seamlessly, work to ensure they abide by all company policies and procedures.
- Patience: Customer service managers might have to deal with confused or irate customers. Having patience will help you stay polite, even in stressful situations.
- Problem-Solving Skills: You will have to solve customer issues, sometimes without seeing the actual problem first hand. Being able to problem solve with a customer will help your job.
- College degree helpful or equivalent work experience
- 4+ years in supervisory role in Customer Service position
Candidates should submit a cover letter and resume. Benefits includes medical, dental, 401K, 10 paid holidays and vacation.
UK CREATIVE STUDIO POSITIONS: